Thursday, April 17, 2008

Received a resissue of one of my favorite albums today. Got me thinking of my favorite albums, so I thought I would list the ones off the top of my head that would be termed "desert island" pics.

Doubting Thomas- The Infidel
Sonic Youth- Daydream Nation
Bauhaus-Swing The Heartache (compliation album but it still counts)
Pixies-Bossanova
Skinny Puppy- ViviSectVi, and Cleanse Fold Manipulate.
Joy Division-Unknown Pleasures
Fugazi- 13 songs
Aphex Twin-Selected Ambient Vol 2.
Sinead O'Connor-The Lion and the Cobra
Morrisey-Viva Hate
The Smiths-The Queen is Dead
Depeche Mode-Violator
Interpol-Turn on the Bright Lights
Arcade Fire-Funeral
TV On the Radio-Desperate Youth, Blood Thirsty Babes

These albums still give me that chill up my spine when I listen to them. There are a couple more I may list them later.

No comments: