Thursday, September 22, 2005

So people think that I will end up back at Future Shop.
yeah I am not so sure that I will go back there. I so seldom go there to begin with that it won't be an inconvenience to not go. I think I have only been in there 6 times in 3 years.
Yes, there are less options in Kamloops, but the Internet is the great equalizer.
There is always Costco.
Great customer service and they take back anything. We used three Kirkland diapers out of a case, and they were awfull. I won't go into the details, but it was messy. Anyway, We took the box back, the nice people at Costco smiled thanked us and gave us our money back. No questions, no hassle.

I took my grandfather camera shopping last year when I was here. We tried Futureshop because I thought they would have a good selection. Not much stock, and the two guys behind the counter wouldn't talk to us. Gave us one word answers when I asked technical questions about the camera. I told them we were trying to pick a camera to buy that day. They kept going back to their conversation, so we went to London Drugs. Had a great customer service experience, and the camera was cheaper.

No comments: